HASCD is proud to host Disney Institute renowned professional development course, Disney’s Approach to Quality Service, to Hawaii.
Excellent service does not simply come from a friendly transaction or helpful technology—it is the result of truly understanding your customer’s expectations and putting the right guidelines and service standards in place to exceed them. When an organizational framework properly unites its people, place and processes by putting the customer at its core, exceptional service becomes possible across customer touch points. This creates greater intent to return and recommend, as well as a stronger competitive edge. With more than 90 years of world-renowned customer service, no one understands this better than Disney.
With a common purpose and quality standards, employees at the front line are empowered to perform because they are equipped with the right tools and clear service expectations. When team members’ behaviors are reinforced through positive feedback, they feel valued and appreciated and will make sure their customers do as well.
In this look at the Disney approach to Quality Service, you can:
- Examine how you could differentiate your service to become a provider of choice.
- Explore quality service standards that can help you create a consistent service experience.
- Learn about tools that can gauge the needs, wants, stereotypes and emotions of your customers at an individual level.
- Understand the processes necessary to develop a culture that consistently delivers exceptional service.
- Discover how you could recover effectively from a service failure and how you could turn it into an opportunity to strengthen customer relationships.
Disney’s Approach to Quality Service
Date: Tuesday, June 2, 2020
Time: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa
92-1185 Ali’inui Drive
Kapolei, HI 96707
Pricing & Registration:
$575 per person early bird (payment by Friday, March 6, 2020)
$625 per person individual (payment starting Saturday, March 7, 2020)
Payment by check or purchase orders. HASCD accepts Hawaii Dept. of Education purchase orders. Vendor # 112063
Due to high demand, we have hit capacity for this course. To be placed on the waitlist, enter your information at: bit.ly/hascdservice
Dining: Continental Breakfast and Lunch are included
Registration & Breakfast Start Time: 7:15 a.m.
Session Start Time: 8 a.m.
Session End Time: 4 p.m.
Course includes materials per person, continental breakfast, lunch, snacks, beverages and completion certificate.
Please contact Jensen at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.