HASCD is proud to host Disney Institute renowned professional development course, Disney’s Approach to Leadership Excellence, to Hawaii.
A leader is far more than a label—leadership is about taking actions to create sustained, positive transformations within an organization. Great leaders align their own values and vision with those of their business and help operationalize them for the future. The most meaningful way to demonstrate these skills is to passionately communicate your shared vision and practice what your company stands for. Leaders also cultivate committed employees who strive to lead as well. It is this approach to leadership that is responsible for The Walt Disney Company legacy known around the world today.
Disney Institute offers leadership development through a time-tested approach that demonstrates the values and behaviors of exemplary leaders. Leaders who intentionally nurture an environment of mutual trust and respect find that they create stronger employee performance, exceptional customer service and ultimately greater business results. Connecting great leadership to improved performance is just one of the ways that Disney Institute helps you think differently about your business.
In this look at the Disney approach to Leadership Excellence, you can:
- Learn how to identify the personal and organizational values that drive you as a leader to carry out your vision, and the organization’s.
- Examine how you could establish an alignment of personal values and organizational values to enthusiastically support the vision.
- Understand a leader’s values-infused role in operationalizing culture-building and team support.
- Explore ways in which you could develop strategies to sustain your organization’s values and vision during turbulent times as well as good times.
- Discover how you can begin building your own personal legacy as a leader.
Disney’s Approach to Leadership Excellence
Date: Thursday, June 6, 2019
Time: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa
92-1185 Ali’inui Drive
Kapolei, HI 96707
Pricing & Registration:
$625 per person Individual
Payment by check, credit card or purchase orders. HASCD accepts Hawaii Dept. of Education purchase orders. Vendor # 112063
Start your registration by completing registration form here: bit.ly/hascdleadership
Dining: Continental Breakfast and Lunch are included
Registration & Breakfast Start Time: 7:15 a.m.
Session Start Time: 8 a.m.
Session End Time: 4 p.m.
Course includes materials per person, continental breakfast, lunch, snacks, beverages and completion certificate.
Please contact Jensen at email@example.com with any questions you may have.